Business Consulting and Organisational Development
Face the disruption and emerge stronger
It is a challenging and disruptive time for life sciences organisations. As changing pricing, regulations, care models, and customer needs converge, gaps in your workforce, processes, and technologies are becoming more pronounced. It is imperative that organisations become more agile and make data-driven decisions. As with every industry, COVID-19 has drawn a line in the sand. You cannot go back to the way it was, but you know you have to progress. Many will stay frozen in this state too long. You do not have to be one of them.
GP Strategies’ expert life sciences organisational development consultants help you identify where your business needs to go and what it will take to get there. Whether you need new technologies, automated solutions, advanced analytics, new processes, or a re-engineered customer experience for your website, we will work with you to develop and execute strategy that aligns your people with the change and brings forth enthusiasm for your transformation.
When strategy aligns with capable leadership and a performance-ready workforce, exceptional results are achieved.
Performance Return on Investment you can count on
Are you under pressure to justify the cost and impact of organisational learning, training, and workforce transformation?
Our life sciences industry performance experts help transforming enterprises become best-in-class organisations through flawless execution across all areas of learning, leadership, and workforce development. Our experts partner with your teams to:
- Set direction by working with leadership and executive sponsors to shape vision, strategy, and operating cadence.
- Organise and deliver alignment with your goals and measures of success, and map process, people, and systems to your strategy.
- Align effort with the mission to help your organisation thrive in a competitive marketplace.
- Drive engagement by identifying and defining current and future ways of working to produce high organisational performance.
- Adopt and integrate technology into existing systems and processes to deliver increased effectiveness, improved results, and higher achievement.
- Optimise processes by identifying and redesigning for key role outcomes to enable new ways of working.
- Develop capable leaders and high performers throughout your organisation to drive strategic improvement.
We look at your organisation as a holistic organism that needs to operate on one vision, one strategy, and one unified goal.
Keeping your people inspired, connected, and engaged
Developing and executing individual and organisation transformation, readiness, resilience, and leadership.
Everything is changing in life sciences today. Being ready to act on those changes is the ultimate competitive advantage.
Building leadership and learning strategies to transform organisations to achieve sustainable performance results.
Flexibility, adaptability, and innovation are not just something you do. They are who you become.
Building market-focused, high-tech enterprise readiness with people, processes, structure, strategy, performance execution, and metrics.
Aligning vision, strategy, execution, and an always-evolving workforce is a continuous journey.
Explore our real-world client success stories
Recruiting Assessment and Remediation for Barton Health
Validated SuccessFactors Learning for a Medical Devices Company
A Dose of Blended Learning at a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company
Developing the Sales Force at CooperVision
After realising that our system needed to be brought up to date…we reached out to Hula for support. They did a full assessment of our current environment and recommend a fully optimised solution for us…Now, our processes are running better than ever based on the updates and support that Hula has continued to provide post-implementation, and we are now on solid footing for future growth!Gia Schrauben, Senior Recruiter
Insight and Innovation
Discover thought leadership from our clients and team of experts