Technology Adoption and Implementation
Strategies that optimise learning and performance
If any industry has positioned itself for ongoing change, you might think it would be high-tech. Yet, high-tech companies are not immune to disruptive change and the many challenges that accompany it.
Cloud computing has become the price of entry for global high-tech businesses. To successfully migrate to the cloud, organisations must learn to think and work differently. High-tech companies must also contend with shorter product cycles and updates that occur at increasingly frequent intervals. The time and cost required to get people trained and ready for the
inevitable changes often results in higher operational costs and talent or knowledge gaps. Increasingly complex regulations around cyber security challenge high-tech firms to spend significant amounts of time and money protecting their customers and employees.
Future success for high-tech firms requires the ability to learn at the speed of change. For many, the process of adopting and implementing the new technologies needed to drive successful workforce transformation poses the most difficult challenge of all.
User adoption strategies that optimise learning and performance
As a global leader in transformational learning, we have the expertise to help high-tech companies navigate the changing landscape brought about by the cloud, regulatory changes, and other issues. Through custom solutions developed by our high-tech training consultants, we enable your global enterprise to effectively leverage new technology to optimise performance and deliver critical business outcomes.
We prepare your workforce for the adoption of new technologies and work processes with targeted learning, training, and support practices.
- Training Consulting and Strategic Alignment. Conducting analysis and assessment of your current programme, along with recommendations for improvement, ensures every employee has the right skills and knowledge to produce the business results needed from their position.
- Blended Learning. Experience has taught us that personalised and targeted approaches to learning yield better results than one-size-fits-all training. Our custom blended learning solutions help take performance to the next level by combining personalised, focused, and digital learning methods with instructor-led training and just-in-time performance support.
- User Readiness. When adopting new technologies, users must have the training to effectively execute key job tasks and solve problems. Our solutions combine leading-edge organisation learning and change management approaches to prepare your employees for change.
- Performance Support. After go-live, we assist employees in learning and adapting to their new processes and job tasks with just-in-time access to customised help content.
- Communities of Practice. As best practices develop, our solutions help ensure they are captured and shared amongst user communities.
Managing technology training after go-live
The need for training and performance support does not end at 'Go-Live'. As your technology adoption and implementation partner, we deliver ongoing solutions to quickly bring employees up to speed when they join the organisation or change jobs.
Educating your direct and indirect sales force on every aspect of your company’s systems, hardware or software products drives more successful launches and increased sales.
Combining product and sales skill training, we turn your sales channels into brand advocates for your hardware and software products.
Delivering the most technical and complex information in an easily digestible and memorable manner makes learning easier and more effective at all levels of the organisation.
Our comprehensive management of your training programmes, including vendor, curriculum, tuition programme, instructor management, delivers a cost-effective administration and logistics solution.
We help you identify, implement and integrate the right Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
We host and manage your learning technologies from the perspective of a learning industry leader with intimate knowledge of both platforms and training as a whole.
Supporting your new technology implementation
Whether embarking on a new IT implementation, upgrading your systems, or rolling out technology to reach new workforce communities, your technology adoption solutions should focus on workforce performance. Only then can you ensure success through all phases of the implementation lifecycle.
We provide the change management and learning experiences your organisation needs to harness the power of 21st century workplace technologies and achieve your business goals. From implementation and training to user adoption, help desk services and more, our comprehensive technology support services maximise your workforce and new technology Return on Investment.
Explore our real-world client success stories