Workforce Learning Analytics Services
Prove the IMPACT of learning
Continuous learning at all levels of the organisation lays the foundation for long-term success. Yet, CLOs and other learning executives are increasingly tasked with justifying the cost of learning and with showing their impact on real business results.
How do you know if you are making a measurable impact? How do you know you are truly adding value? We work with you to collect, analyse, optimise, prove and improve the value of learning
Support your future organisation
Forward-looking companies use learning analytics to track and evaluate the costs and the impact of learning. Our proven process of learning measurement and evaluation ensures your organisation has the information and insights to make data-driven decisions about the efficacy of your learning programmes.
We conduct an in-depth analysis of your learning programmes, and then work with you to collect the right data to facilitate accurate diagnosis and identify opportunities for improvement. Through a sophisticated blend of learning measurement technologies and services, we help you:
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Align learning to your strategic goals
- Optimise your learning experiences to show measurable value and results
Most organisations want to measure learning impact, but fewer than 16percent are effectively able to do it. With the Measurement Academy, you and your team will learn our award-winning business impact measurement process used at global fortune 500 companies.
Data collected. Questions answered.
Our learning analytics uncover the hard data about how your learning programmes are performing versus how they are expected to perform. They help answer the tough questions every organisation must address:
- Do our learning objectives align with business goals?
- Are we achieving those objectives? If not, why?
- What impact does our learning programme have and why?
- How much did we save in time and money?
- How can we improve our learning programmes?
Effective learning analytics depends on how you collect the data. We use a variety of learning measurement and evaluation tools to ensure you capture the data needed to accurately assess current performance and create strategies for improvement. These include:
- Assessments and needs analyses
- Surveys and interviewing services and systems
- Analysis and dashboards for tracking, visualisation, and reporting
- Measurement maps and business outcomes alignment
- Impact studies
- Voice of the customer surveys
Make informed decisions about your learning programmes with learning measurement services and support from GP Strategies!
Explore our real-world client success stories
Identifying Compliance Reporting Problems and Streamlining Process with a Six Sigma Approach
Achieving a Successful Dual Learning Management System Migration During a Company Reorganisation
The numbers in the analysis were shocking,' and 'concluded the potential dollar value of the loss was $40,000 per year.Business line leader