Technical Publication Services and Documentation Development
It is imperative for all organisations to develop and maintain well-written standard operating procedures to establish a solid foundation for safety, efficiency and continuous process improvement.
With more than 55 years of experience and four million hours of service across different industries, our technical publication writing services are developed to fit your needs, are delivered to budget and within challenging time frames. Our specialities include developing procedures, job aids, system description, large control diagrams and piping and instrumentation diagrams.
Our Process for Documentation Development
We believe in equipping people with the tools they need to be successful, which is why we conduct a content analysis before beginning any documentation development project. We also match our work to your needs, whether that means spending time on-site with your engineers to produce technical manuals that capture your processes and procedures or obtaining information from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) sources to develop publications remotely.
We then pair our experienced authorship and talented Illustrations with a quality control team to ensure that business rules and high writing standards are maintained. We can create documentation in a range of formats, from simple PDF books to interactive electronic technical publications and multi-media packages.
Our Technical Publication Services
GP Strategies can help you construct a plan for success, which begins with an analysis of your content.
We have experience with all major manual types, such as:
- Illustrated parts
- Breakdown fault isolation and reporting
- Aircraft operations manuals
- Aircraft maintenance manuals
- Job guides
- Structural repair
- Aircraft systems manuals
- General systems
Our core work is supporting engineering for aerospace and defence markets specialising in ILS standards. Our technical publication capabilities include S1000D Technical Publications (including ASD-STE 100 ASD-STE100) and Legacy Data S1000D Conversion. We can also develop, print and finish Flight Reference Cards for any aircraft using a modified 1960’s Original Heidelberg Cylinder Print Press.
- S2000M Material Management S2000M.
- S3000L Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) S3000L (including MIL-STD 1388 and DEF STAN 00-600).
- Repair Design:
- Design of repairs on metallic/composite structures and transmission components for various rotary-wing platforms.
- Creating one-time applications or generic repairs using airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilities.
- Providing support in planned repair/overhaul activities and reactive support to in-service aircraft to expedite the return to service of an AOG aircraft.
- Liaising with working parties/customer service engineers ensuring the end customer gets an optimum repair solution.
Get in touch.
Learn more about our talent transformation solutions.
Transformation does not happen overnight if you are doing it right. We continuously deliver measurable outcomes and help you stay the course – choose the right partner for your journey.
Our suite of offerings include:
- Consulting Services | Aligning vision and strategy to deliver integrated and systemic business results to drive growth and change through people.
- Learning Services | Modern learning strategies, content, experiences, and delivery approaches that optimise workforce performance.
- Technologies | An ecosystem of learning and talent tools, systems, platforms, and expertise that enable learning and talent transformation.
Your Talent Transformation Partner