Strategic Learning Consulting
Your People Are Your Competitive Advantage
Now more than ever, organisations face growing volatility, disruption, and uncertainty. Challenges are growing more complex and ambiguous. And, unfortunately for many, critical strategic initiatives fail because they do not always address these complexities.
To succeed in this environment, organisations must continuously transform to respond to rapidly evolving competition, talent landscapes, workplaces, and people. As the organisation’s most valuable resource in achieving sustained performance, your people need the right learning culture, infrastructure, technology, and tools to succeed.
Strategic learning is the approach that addresses these challenges by providing learning solutions that are systemic, systematic, and evidence based. It helps organisations become more agile by identifying changes and shifts and adjusting business strategy through experience, evidence, and insights.
The GP Strategies Strategic Learning Consulting teams help organisations create the best learning and performance ecosystems, experiences and academies; this enables their talent to help the business resolve complexities and realise their strategic goals.
Our Unique Approach
While many consulting firms begin with the organisation and focus on processes, tools, and then the workforce, we begin and end with your people.
Our approach is a people-centric learning and development strategy for addressing key organisational challenges. With a deep understanding of the people - those we are crafting solutions for - we can create aligned processes, systems, and tools that truly enable the workforce.
Our team of expert corporate learning consultants brings insights, experiences, and applications from a range of industries and apply them to your unique circumstances and challenges. We begin with a deep understanding of where you are and where you want to go, and then map a strategy to get you there.
Assess the Health of Your Learning Organisation
Learning organisations are pivotal for fostering innovation, business growth, and strategic enterprise alignment amid constant disruption. These demands require that we continuously reassess and fine-tune the strategies and operating structures used within learning organisations to remain competitive.
Our Learning Organisation Health Assessment (LOHA) is designed to pinpoint the strengths and opportunities within your learning organisation. The eight-week assessment will test the fitness of several functions in your learning organisation and provide a customised health improvement plan that will enable your organisation to align with your business strategy and propel you toward success.
How We Help Our Clients
Every organisation and business we serve has their own unique context and challenges. The following are just a few examples of the strategic outcomes we have helped organisations achieve:
- Becoming a skills-based organisation.
- Optimising the learning ecosystem to create the desired learner experience.
- Increasing learner engagement and learner-driven speed-to-mastery.
- Engaging a hybrid workforce with a hybrid or flexible learning strategy.
- Improving the effectiveness of the learning organisation.
- Effectively measuring the learning for evidence that solutions are working and where improvement is needed.
- Upskilling Learning and Development (L&D) teams to meet the evolving needs of the learner across the organisation.
- Creating an effective governance strategy aligning with the implementation of a curation platform.
- Creating a flexible, sustainable, and multi-channel content strategy.
- Building a learning innovation space to proactively engage new technologies and methodologies.
Get in touch.
Let is elevate your business together.
Transformation does not happen overnight if you are doing it right. We continuously deliver measurable outcomes and help you stay the course – choose the right partner for your journey.
Our suite of offerings include:
- Consulting Services | Aligning vision and strategy to deliver integrated and systemic business results to drive growth and change through people.
- Learning Services | Modern learning strategies, content, experiences, and delivery approaches that optimise workforce performance.
- Technologies | An ecosystem of learning and talent tools, systems, platforms, and expertise that enable learning and talent transformation.
Your Talent Transformation Partner