Take 5 to Think About the Consumer Duty
This bite-size module has been developed for all financial services firms covered by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Consumer Duty.
5 Key Questions
This bite-size course covers the basics of the FCA’s Consumer Duty by answering five key questions:
- What is the aim and scope of the Consumer Duty?
- What does the new Principle 12 say?
- Are the Individual Conduct Rules changing?
- What could deliver good outcomes for retail customers?
- Where can I find out more?
All staff covered by the FCA Consumer Duty
Up to 5 minutes
SCORM 2004 (3rd/4th edition)
SCORM 1.2/2004 (3rd/4th edition) compliant LMS platforms including:
- PeopleFluent LMS
Internet Explorer 11
Responsive content may be viewed on:
- Tablet device
Recommended connection speed 512 KBPS
Please request a free trial if you would like to review the course or purchase the course directly.