Our Inclusive Talent Management program helps leaders sustain DE&I progress by identifying gaps across recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, development, succession planning, and promotion. Participants evaluate the current state of each area and then take that assessment even deeper by applying additional concepts of how bias and lack of inclusion can show up across talent management practices. Beyond evaluation, participants are given the opportunity to partner with their peer leaders to determine immediate and future needs regarding talent management process improvements and necessary solutions to continue implementation on a long-term basis.
- Understand the value and concept of an inclusive mindset as it relates to talent management
- Discuss concept of motivational fit
- Discover the ways in which bias appears throughout the talent management process
- Evaluate barriers to entry across the organization
- Identify current talent management gaps and create a plan