In most regions of the world, only one in three employees is fully engaged. The challenge for organizations: No one can “make” people engaged. Individuals need to understand what meaningful work looks like for them and their organization – and then take action to achieve it. This learning experience provides the insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement.
- Understand what engagement is — and what influences it
- Assess their own engagement level
- Clarify the personal values and job conditions that influence their satisfaction at work
- Align their interests and talents align with the goals of the organization
- Identify actions they can take to increase their satisfaction and contribution — to become more engaged
- Online paperwork