When employees do not feel connected to your organisation or its vision, their performance suffers, turnover rates climb, and people often pursue their own agendas rather than driving your strategic goals. Our employee engagement services take your organisation from average to high-performing by integrating culture and engagement with your business strategy.
Pay, perks, and benefits do not buy employee engagement. Instead, employee engagement requires an alignment of maximum job satisfaction with maximum job contribution. When people have the focus, communication, and support needed to do their best, they experience work that works for them and delivers the results you need.
How to increase employee engagement
Our employee engagement solutions provide the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to develop a fully engaged workforce where every day on the job is a great day.
Insights that empower
GP Strategies has 50 years’ experience in understanding what motivates and engages employees. We use our proven survey methodology, implementation best practices, prescriptive analytics, and simple reporting to help leaders act on results and drive more great days at work.
Harness the power of simple
Our Employee Engagement approach helps you better understand and improve engagement across your organisation. Areas of focus include:
- Measurement strategy. Methodology, Project Management, Listening Strategy, Survey Design, and Communications Plan
- Insights. Organisation, People, and Manager Insights
- Planning. Team Discussions, Individual Plans, and Engagement Champions
- Action. Behaviour Change, Effective Communications, Engagement Conversations, Coaching Conversations, and Career Conversations
Measure. Commit. Manage.
From insightful surveys to digital support for interpreting and acting on findings, our surveys help you drive the accountability and actions needed to increase engagement and improve performance.
We partner with you to create a survey and communication strategy that reflects your priorities and culture. Our standard approach includes an organisational summary presentation, comparative reports by demographics, and actionable reports for managers.
- Engagement Survey. Based on our model of shared accountability, this short, actionable survey sheds light on opportunities for improving engagement.
- Pulse Survey. This brief survey has broad application to your total workforce or a specific subset of employees. It enables you to track progress of engagement initiatives, explore specific topics, and demonstrate continued commitment to engagement.
- Dynamic Reporting. Our digital dashboard allows leaders and administrators to organise data by workgroup, manager, and other attributes for focused analysis and planning.
- Increasing employee ownership of success
- Helping employees understand their unique drivers of engagement
- Coaching employees to communicate their engagement needs
- Helping managers build stronger relationships with their direct reports
- Improving overall performance
- Giving managers the insights they need to coach to drive job contribution and satisfaction
Our programmes include:
This process provides individuals with personal insights, developmental feedback, and a proven employee-manager conversation structure focused on increased engagement, professional growth and development, and mutual success.
Managers cannot force employee engagement. This learning experience teaches what they can do:
- Explore individuals’ engagement drivers
- Create an environment that fuels employee engagement
- Coach team members to higher levels of engagement
Individuals need to understand what meaningful work looks like for them and the organisation, and then take action to achieve it. This learning experience provides the insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement and professional growth.
Explore our real-world client success stories
Pivoting to an All-Virtual Employee Engagement Programme in Response to COVID
Improving Employee Engagement Through Leadership Training
Really great sessions—highly interactive and lots of opportunity to participate. I now feel far more empowered to suggest ideas and act on things quickly.Programme Participant
I find the material very applicable in learning the ropes and figuring out my managing style. I have been able to pull out a lot of information from each training to put into practice.Programme Participant